Jaisalmer is a small town in the state of Rajasthan. The town is named after its founder Maharawal Jaisal Singh, a Rajput king. It is also called as the "Golden City of India"
If you think you are more on adventure side then try the Jeep safari to explore the Desert in Jaisalmer. These are done on 4X4 Jeeps that are really powerful machines customized in to 4-wheel drive.
Evening Desert Safari
3:30 PM Proceed For Camel Point Which Is 42 Kms from Jaisalmer City At Sam Sand Dunes , We Will Provide you Camels (Each Camel 2 Pax) For Charming Sun Set Safari Camel Will Take You to Desert Area.
HOTEL PARSHVANTH PALACE...
The small boutique hotel is located in old city near and Fort within walking distance of the centre.
The spacious sun terrace with panoramic views of the Golden City provides a perfect escape from the busy street.
We invite you to discover great historical and cultural experience and local artistic lifestyle.
You can enjoy healthful food at the restaurant.
FREE Wi-Fi and the flat-screen TV in all rooms also free Wi-Fi is available in common area.
24-hour front desk open.
* Reception open 24 hours
* Check in at 11:00AM, check out at 10:00 AM
* Flat-screen TV (Cable channels), sofa and table set in all rooms with private bathroom (shower and toilet, towels)
* Some rooms have an air conditioning and fan, also some rooms have fan.
* Sun Terrace
* Nice views of the city and fort
* Welcome tea
* Music show during evening(Please ask front desk)
* Tour Desk (Camel Safari, Original Tour by Jeep)
* Ticket Service (Bus, Train)
* Free Luggage storage service
* Laundry service(Extra charge)
Hotel and Office Ads . Near State Bank of Bikaner & Jaipur bank ,Shiv road
PH : +912992 251191