Jaisalmer is a small town in the state of Rajasthan. The town is named after its founder Maharawal Jaisal Singh, a Rajput king. It is also called as the "Golden City of India"
If you think you are more on adventure side then try the Jeep safari to explore the Desert in Jaisalmer. These are done on 4X4 Jeeps that are really powerful machines customized in to 4-wheel drive.
Evening Desert Safari
3:30 PM Proceed For Camel Point Which Is 42 Kms from Jaisalmer City At Sam Sand Dunes , We Will Provide you Camels (Each Camel 2 Pax) For Charming Sun Set Safari Camel Will Take You to Desert Area.
ITINERARY FOR CAMEL SAFARI
Camel Safari Start 8.00 AM in the morning.DAY 1
Jaisalmer to Badabagh (07 KM.)
Badabagh to Ramkunda (05 KM)
Ramkund to Loudhrawa at Lunch (5 Km.)
Loudharwa to Chatrail (7 Km.) Overnight & Dinner at chatrail dunes (Under the Sky)
Chatrail to Dujasar (13 Km.)
Dujasar to Kanoi (06 Km.) Hot Lunch at Kanoi
Kanoi to Sam (03 KM.) End of Services
After Back to city by jeep
1 Night 2 days Camel Safari @ Rs. 1500/- per day x 2 days = 3000/- per person x 3000
If you need mobile tent so it will charged Rs. 500/- per double tent
2 Time Lunch & 1 Time Dinner
Full Day Safari
Exclusive Under the Sky Sleeping on Dunes
Sleeping Under Sky + Gala Dinner On Dunes Package @ Rs.2500/- Per Person/ Per Night
Our Representative Will Meet You In Jaisalmer City at Your Hotel / Our Office to Assist you, After Lunch around 4:30 Proceed For Sam Sand Dunes , After Reaching We will Provide you Camels For Your Evening Sun- Set Camel Ride (Each Camel 02 Person), Camels Will Take You Directly Dunes , Our Staff Will Wel-come You There With Non – Alcoholic Welcome Drink , After Sun Set Have Tea Coffee & Snacks, enjoy Candle light Gala Dinner On Dunes, Overnight Sleeping Under Sky Experience With Camp Fire (In winters Only) , Next Day Morning Back To Base camp For Fresh n up & B. Fast.
Tea Coffe & Snacks (Peanuts & Chips)
Gala Dinner on Dunes
Next Day Breakfast
Menu : Dal Bati Churma, Mix Veg., Gutta Curry, Ker Sangri, Mutter Paneer, Rice, Chapati,
KINDLY NOTE :
Any Drinks & Transport Is Not Includes In Cost
Any Expenditure Of Personal Nature Is Not Includes In Cost
There have no electricity. We will providing you electricity by Patromax or laltern
Jeep @ Rs. 3000/- per day
WHAT TO BRING WITH YOU
• A hat, cap or turban
• Sunscreen and sunglasses
• Long-sleeve shirt, long trousers, sneakers or other type of sturdy shoes. Remember, the sun is fierce!
• Fully-charged camera battery
• Toilet paper and a towel
• Medical kit (just in case)
• In the winter, warm clothes for night-time
• A big smile and a positive attitude
PLEASE UNDERSTAND THAT
• The Agency will not be responsible and liable for any problems associated with the consumption of alcohol or drugs during the trip.
• The Agency does not accept responsibility for any adverse weather you might encounter during your safari.
• Pleasant Camel Safari Has its own professional guides & drivers; guides and/or drivers from outside are not allowed on our safaris.
• We ask you not to compare Thar Desert with Sahara Desert or Egyptian sand dunes.